27.7.11

Nine d’Urso from Parisian Chic

I’m kind of obsessed with this girl. Her name is Nine d’Urso, and she’s the daughter of French style icon, Ines de la Fressange who is the Author of Parisian Chic. I adore every picture I see of her at this book. Actually, I didn't buy this book just only browsed it at the store. But will buy it soon after I finish reading my new items that I bought from Kinokuniya last Monday, Live it Love it Earn it (that you had seen in my wish list a couple days ago) and One Day. Nine d’Urso seems to have such effortless style. And her clothes look so wearable.

the key of her look in this Parisian Chic book is an easy and thoughtful minimalism. She's wearing seven basic pieces: a man’s blazer, a trench coat, a navy sweater, a tank top, a little black dress, jeans, and a leather jacket. “it’s all a matter of composition.” I love this list because these are basics we can all work with, no matter where we live or what we do all day. Keep an eye out for this 17 year old beauty! ส่วนเราก็อย่ารอช้า รีบค้นตู้เสื้อผ้า หา item หลัก แล้วมา make over เป็นสาว Parisian กัน





6 comments:

  1. I love her style! Thanks for introducing her to me. Great blog!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really lovely and I love the outfits. You might want to consider sharing this fashion ideas on Lifo. A social network for girls where they can share their beauty tips and fashion trends to others. It also has an online wardrobe where you can create an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's amazing. I adore her style damn much.


    http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing style.

    Cool blog post :)

    I would be happy if you visit my fashion blog if you have any chance www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    Thank you so much! Bisou, SH

    ReplyDelete