6.7.11

Get it or Regret it

For this summer first thing that always in my wish list is sunglasses which i never had a designer one. That because I never find the nice one with the reasonable price. I was thinking to go for the black and plain one but finally it's turn out not soooo plain. The one that I had an eyes on is Super Sunglasses Basic Black Havana. I was checked for the online shop and I saw "sold out" on the website, eyegoodies, it was just like 147$+shipping, good price compare to the main website, retrosuperfuture. Then I asked my friends from Milan to check at the shops but unfortunately they are all sold out. Actually I was given up on this but after my friend, here in Thailand, asked me for where she can buy Karen Walker so it made me thinking about this Black Havana again. Then I opened the website and bammm! They're re-stock. After a month that I've been thinking about this sunnies it make me realized that I should get it or regret it! And here it is....my new sunnies. Welcome home my gal. xoxo




7 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Nice dress!

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress!!!
    nice blog, i'm following you via google friends hope you'll do the same only if you'll like mine :)
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Kandee Shoes GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos ! The sunnies are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute love the sunnies!!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great sun glasses you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i miss my bangkok shopping!
    Nice dress!

    ReplyDelete