27.6.11

Enjoy my French Toast

When you don't know what you are going to do or you don't have any plan just want to hang out and relax, CDC is the best choice to go. I'm always come here for afternoon tea, dinner or even walking around a couple of interior design shops. It was totally like coming into a whole new city with a lot of interior design brands, a small city in Bangkok City. This is the second time that I came here, Coffee Gallery, as the first time I'm very impressed. So I decide to come back here again. I bought a voucher for Apple Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast + Double Ice Choc Espresso Frappe just only 100 baht, it can help me save up money while enjoying their food. My hunn and I have a meeting with my beloved old friend here for some reason. He is a pilot in Thai airways and that is the reason that I came here. My hunn is in the pilot recruitment progress and he need some important suggestions and practicing some games like control the aircraft in the air, it's quite fun. Just be himself and focus on what is he doing are enough cause he was "born to be" 555. Wish him luck -/|\-











Polka Dots here and there and everywhere :)))

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pics and great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and lovely look!

    Following! Follow back? :)

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete